Sunday, March 24, 2013

{Moonshine Monday} Linky Party #8

Hey Y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Before we get into Moonshine Monday, I wanted to update you on my dining room. I'm almost finished. I have a few chairs that still need to be waxed/distressed and then I will need to select the fabric. For now, I just threw the cushions back on the chairs. I'm thinking of a neutral fabric. Nothing too fancy or trendy- just something classic looking. I should be completely finished here in the next 2 weeks so I can start working on my island. I plan to repaint it Annie Sloan's Chateau Grey.


 
I'm loving how the white looks with my flower arrangements. It sort of brightens everything up around here.




 
Charlie, my little helper. This is the look he makes when the boys are coming close to him...they usually try to ride him like a horse...or pull his tail, ears, etc. Bless this sweet dog's heart!
 
Featured this week is Living and Learning with Luisa with this adorable DIY He is Risen Easter cloche. Very creative and I'm loving that moss covered cross.
 
 
Okay, guys, onto the party! Have fun!
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. I guess someone had to be first. I will be back to look at the other links. Meantime, I am in love with those lyre back chairs - your dining room looks very elegant. Charlie's look is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Always a treat to join in. Have a sunshine week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looks gorgeous in there! I love your chairs. Thanks for sharing the love today! -K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again this week. Your diningroom is beautiful. I am in love with your color scheme and those awesome chairs! Charlie's look makes me chuckle:)

    hugs
    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table and decor look beautiful!! I love everything. Thank you so much for hosting. So glad I finally have something to link up this week. Charlie is adorable! :)

    Hey, let me know if you would like to join in hosting a bloglovin' hop on Thurs. We would love to have you!! I just added the button last week, and I love it.

    Have a wonderful week.

    XOXOXO
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dining room is D R E A M Y!! I love your floral arrangement and those chairs are gorgeous! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops, I came by to link but you aren't here...where's the party??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Amber! Thank you so much for the feature! Soooo glad you liked it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am doing a report on this subject. Your article is full of really useful information. I will make sure to come back to check out your posts for my next report. Toronto Limo Bus

    ReplyDelete