Sunday, March 10, 2013

Welcome to the Farm: Spring Buffet

Hey people! Spring is almost here and you know what comes with it.....yard sales!! My favorite. I love this time of year. I scored some awesome, old mason jars at the first sale. I kind of freaked out a little on the inside when I saw them. 2 for $10 bucks- not bad. Now, I did kind of have to fight for one of those bad boys. I asked the man in charge if it was "safe" to place my jars on the table while I ran to my truck really quick. He said yes...I came back to ONE jar. The guy had to track down the lady that took it, blah blah blah, she didn't want to give it back- there was an argument- BUT, she finally gave him the dang jar. I walked out of that place with a death grip on the jar for fear that chick would come and jump outta the bushes and steal my mason jar. Don't worry- I was totally ready for an unexpected attack so I can finally put my Chuck Norris skills to use.

Moving on, I came home and rearranged a few things on my buffet to give it more of a spring vibe. I love it! Also, I purchased these new little feed sack pillows here. They are so adorable.





 
 
Y'all don't forget to come back tonight for Moonshine Monday. I have some awesome features. I'm pretty sure you'll love them, too!
 
~Smooches~
Amber
 
 
 
 
Pssst....I'm linking with:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are a hardcore yardsaler!! I am in love with those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrestle her to the ground for those cute jars! It's worth a scape or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes, chick. I was totally prepared to whip out my mad ninja skills over those puppies! :)

      Delete
  3. Ha ha.. I can hardly wait to get going tagging but we just had more snow here in Connecticut so it may be a few more weeks before things get revving in the tag sale scene. Oh, and the junk by the side of the road will be coming up also. I like that even more (if that's possible). I'd love to have you come and share some of your posts at What to do Weekends Party, too. Following also on Pinterest and Facebook. Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/03/what-to-do-weekends-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the invite, Linda! Wow. More snow? I couldn't imagine. We really don't get much snow here in southern Arkansas....but it's about to be tornado season. Not ready for that! Thanks for following, I am following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A girl has a right to fight for her junk! Love the photos and those farm pillows. Great vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just have to hurt people at those sales. haha We all understand. It is serious business. Love your display. Cute pillows. Stopping by from Coastal Charm. Have a lovely week. Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amber,
    Girl he had better got that jar back! lol I love the little pillows. So cute. Thanks for linking up at Transformed Tuesday this week.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you sound like me at estate sales. LOL I love those adorable pillows. They are awesome. Your vignette looks so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent (last week)!!! Yep, I am still trying to catch up on my visits. So thrilled to have you share with us. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. See you Monday at your party.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete