Sunday, March 17, 2013

{Moonshine Monday} Linky Party #7

Yay! It's that time again- Moonshine Monday! I'm still in love with the name of this link party. I hope you are, too. So, I have TONS going on right now. Sorry, I haven't been blogging much- I promise to do better. I'm currently finishing my dining room table while working on several items for my shop.

Let me tell you- they are FABULOUS. I keep having to remind myself that I can't keep them. I have a problem with wanting to keep everything that I make! A couple of the items that I will be adding very soon to my shop are an antique liquor cabinet and an antique depression-era china cabinet. That's just a couple! Man, I'm busy. Busy in a good way though.

I will be posting very soon (possibly tomorrow) an update on my dining room table. It's really coming along and I am so happy with the transition.

Now, on to the party! OK, so I am truly impressed with everyone's link-up's. Like, for real.

Here are a few of my favorites!

 
Donna @ Distressed Donna Down Home shared this super cute framed cloth hares for Easter. I'm totally admiring this and thinking about all the endless possibilities...hmmm, maybe a vintage witch picture for Halloween?
 

 
Next up is Christine  @ Little Brags with her Spring-inspired porch. Check out that antique milk can and you'll for sure have to visit her blog to check out the reinvented spring lantern. It's fabulous.

 
Nicki @ Sweet Parrish Place shared this DIY stenciled lampshade. I think it is absolutely adorable. You should keep this in mind for the next time you come across a not-so-pleasant lampshade at a yardsale or the Goodwill. Although this was beautiful to begin with (gotta love burlap), Nicki truly made this piece shine.
 
If you were featured, grab a featured button!
 
I would love for y'all to follow me but it's not mandatory. However, I do require a backlink.
 
Y'all have fun!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Moonshine - great new party name. Thanks for hosting, a pleasure to join in. Happy St. Patricks Day. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature on the framed hares - they raced over like greased lightning to grab a feature button and are now proudly wearing it. Moonshine and honeysuckle - one of my favorite summer joys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Amber, I am so thrilled you featured my little Spring Porch....That really made my night...thanks a ton. I will join again today with my newest post, I updated the porch from Spring to Easter and added the real Easter Bunny as a BONUS...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features. Those hares are quite charming! Thanks for hopsting Amber:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you hosting another partyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting this neat party! Love the party name by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that stenciled lamp shade! Very cute features. Hope you are having a great week. -K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the three great features! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete